Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Chillin'

Now that I'm starting to feel a little like a human being again and not a blog of hormonal mess, I'm trying to remember what my life was like before we started all of this. I'm trying to think of what I like to do to have fun, besides drink wine that is...that's a given. I'm not really sure at this point...fun seems so far away. One thing we have to look forward to is our trip to St. Thomas in about 2 weeks. We both REALLY need to get away and just have some fun and sun. It's hard to plan too far in the future b/c we never know the schedule of fertility treatments, so I'm just trying to think of the little things I like to do.

We're taking a some time off from all the craziness, but not too much. So, unless we mention it, please don't ask us about it. Sometimes I'm ok talking about it, and then you'll know b/c I'll start blabbing about it, and other times I'm just trying to forget for a while. It's the wonder of me...and the wonder of this crazy frickin' time in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infertility Blog Directory