Monday, August 3, 2009

Well.....

....it's a good thing I found a deal on pregnancy tests on ebay, b/c I've taken one every morning for the past 4 days. Today is 15dpo or 12dp3dt. This means that if I were not on progesterone, I would have had my period yesterday at 14 days past ovulation. I haven't been able to figure out why my RE's office tests on day 17, except for a few notes on the internet about late implanation during FET, I'm assuming it's just to torture people. Realistically though, if the home pregnancy test isn't positive today it's not going to be positive.

So, we're back to where we started. No April baby for me. I had a bit of a meltdown about it all on Saturday. I just spent 3 months of my life on this one cycle. I took lupron for FIVE weeks! And it's all for nothing. It's a hard thing to take. I didn't even have the stress from work this time. I'm wondering how far to keep going with this. Are the chances really 20% as they say or much, much lower?

I just don't know if this is going to happen for us.

UPDATE: I called the RE's office just for my piece of mind. I asked why the BETA was scheduled for 14 days past the transfer. They said it was just easier to figure on the calendar they gave me. uuugh...seriously? But, they did say I could come in tomorrow instead and end the torture once and for all. They also said it's possible to have a low BETA that wouldn't show on a HPT....but I know the chances of this are slim. sigh. I'm thankful my support group is meeting tonight. I'm hoping it will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infertility Blog Directory