Friday, July 31, 2009

Morphing!

So, the twinges come and go and now today I'm totally fatigued and nauseous. Yeah, yeah, I know the whole "progesterone causes pregnancy symptoms" story, but exactly how does it morph from one pregnancy symptom to the next. I'm going with the "evil fairy from Scrooged" theory at this point.

I've had a few panicked moments in the past few days thinking of what we are going to do if this time doesn't work. Probably, we'll use the last of our remaining embryos in FET cycles but I'm not sure what else we'll be able to afford beyond that. I'm not feeling very confident that doing another fresh cycle would make any difference in outcome. My RE's office can't give a reason it is or is not going to work. They just keep saying, "you have great potential to succeed. We wouldn't recommend anything else for you at this time". It's like they shake the Magic 8 ball right before you go in for your consultation. With being out of work now and a dwindling savings account, there are only so many chances we can take.

To sum it up, if something good doesn't happen soon....we are screwwwwwwwwwed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infertility Blog Directory