Friday, June 26, 2009

Be careful what you wish for!

So this morning I had to in for bloodwork and a baseline ultrasound. Unfortunately, I didn't get my period yet. I was supposed to get it mid-week. They said it's probably due to the cyst I have in my left ovary. It releases estrogen and throws the whole system out of kilter. Cysts can be a side effect of all the extra hormones that stimulate multiple egg development. It's been shrinking and the lupron has been helping that....so they bumped my tentative cycle by a whole week. Now I'm doing one more week of lupron injections. wheeeee fun (she said sarcastically)

I had my last day at work today. It was uneventful and I was glad. Then I went to get my hair done. Don't you know it? I'm sitting there and suddenly I have the worst cramps ever! Now I'll be doing lupron for an extra week AND have nasty cramps. Good luck D! You'll need it! hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infertility Blog Directory