Friday, July 17, 2009

Yay!

I'm not sure why I am excited but I am. Today was my last ultrasound before my transfer next week. For those caring about the technical stuff, my lining was 10.5mm. I'm pretty sure this is way good! Sounds like a good place that embryos might want to grow, right?

Maybe I'm excited just at the fact that I get to stop the Lupron on Sunday. At this point I don't even care that it means that I'll have to do shots in my ass every single night from now on. The crazy just needs to stop.

I was a little bummed to find out that the doctor I requested to do my transfer has left the practice. Apparently she had only been there for two years and her contract was up. I liked her though, she explained things very well..even drew diagrams about chromosomes and 40 year old ropes....it was a whole thing. So, it looks like it's Lucky Larry (who wasn't so lucky for us last time) again next Wednesday. Let's hope his (and our) luck has improved.

Saturday is a big birthday bash for K's b/f, so I guess I will use it to say farewell to the tasty beverages for a while. I will drink the wine like it's the last I will have for a long time.....and then maybe it will be!

Imagine three months of going up the beginning of a rollercoaster....and you're almost at the top. That's me....with my arms in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infertility Blog Directory