Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Acu-snafu

So it's my first day back at work. I had a crazy ride into work where I was trying to go in a straight line and others were bobbing and weaving all around me. I really felt it after not being stressed all weekend. sigh

I said to D this morning that my left hand felt sore where I had the acupuncture needle. I've noticed it all day and now at 2:30 I realize that part of my hand is now blue and swollen. Not cool! I called Dr. Z and he said the baby aspirin I'm taking is probably causing a slow bleed under my skin. So now, I'm icing it.
Fabulous!

I'm a little crampy today but nothing major. I think I'm just cranky more than anything. I'm frustrated having to be at my job again since I really really really don't like it. Of course, the paycheck is nice to have so I gotta be here. sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infertility Blog Directory