Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wow!

I'm going to have to read through the posts from my last cycle to see if I was this wiped out. Ever since I started the Gonal-F and HCG on top of the Lupron, I've been exhausted. I had to get up early for my bloodwork and ultrasound, so I was not feeling well at work at all. So.....emergency measures needed to be taken! Luckily, I work near Valley Forge Park and today is a nice sunny day. So, I drove to the park, put on my relaxation music and took a car nap. I was out for about 45 minutes. I feel SO MUCH BETTER now. It's funny in the summer when I go to the park, there's one spot where 4 or 5 cars are just lined up and everyone is napping. It's the best.

My ultrasound was good. I had been worried about the Lupron over-supressing my ovaries, but so far so good. I have 6 or 7 follicles growing on each side. There were some small slackers beyond that, but they will probably peter out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infertility Blog Directory