Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Stabber!

That's what I'm going to call D now, but I mean it in a totally affectionate way. (and not a dirty way you people....ew) He's really done an awesome job giving my PIO shots each night. I haven't felt a one! It's not even sore the next day. After he gave me my shot last night, he gave me a kiss and said I was a trooper. awwwww (and ya know what? If you saw that needle you'd think I was a trooper too!...but he's a trooper too for being able to do that. There's no way I could stab myself with a needle that size!) As D would say in a really bad italian accent ("That's a big-a nee-dul!")

Maybe he should have pursued a career in medicine.....or some other painless stabbing career path?? In any case, I'm grateful to be able to sit all day in comfort! Thanks Dan-yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infertility Blog Directory