Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A pile of mush - TMI

I knew this week would be tough. The 2nd week of the Two Week Wait is always the hardest. Also, I had 2 days of training going on at work on Monday and Tuesday. This is a bit TMI but I think most of me is out there already so....

On Sunday night before I had went to bed I noticed a tiny bit of spotting. I was a little excited since light spotting can be a sign of implantation. Then on Monday, I had all day training, and saw a few more spots during the day. Then right before I went to leave for the day it increased. A little spotting ok......increasing spotting and cramping...not good. I kind of freaked out. Holding it together Linda has left the building. It was still going on in the morning so I called the drs office. I did not hear back from the nurses until the afternoon. Basically, they said don't give up hope.....and that it is possible to still get a positive and that the symptoms I'm having aren't abnormal. Seriously? Well....I guess that's good news, but not really good for my sanity. So, after the entire work day of feeling crampy, at around 4pm I started to feel differently.....like I'm getting a cold. Also, I started to feel really nauseous. I ate lunch and drank water so I don't know what it's all about. I'm convinced there's something out there and it's totally fucking with my head. If I ever do get to be a mom, I'm not going to be able to hold my baby because I'll be in a straight-jacket!

Anyway, I'm don't know what to think at this point....but I'm trying to hold off on my breakdown for a few more days.

1 comment:

  1. a straightjacket is just like a long hug, right?

    Hang in there, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Infertility Blog Directory