Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yeah yeah, I'm having a good response!

Blah Blah Blah! It's true...I really am having a great response this time. I can't even tell you how many follicles I have in each ovary. They are jam-packed. Another good thing is that there are a lot all around the same size. This means they will all mature at once which is a very good thing. Still, I know the nurses and doctors are just trying to be optimistic by saying "You're having a great response" all the time, but I'm more like "save for the positive pregnancy test people....now THAT'S a good response". I'm so jaded. :P

I feel like I ate a balloon today. Pants that were loose last week are no longer. I have this giantness in my abdomen. This morning was my last day of stims. Tonight I take the HCG Trigger shot at exactly 10:15pm to help me ovulate (in 36 hours) and Friday is my egg retrieval (at 35 hours). My boobs hurt, I guess that's from the low-dose hcg I've been taking. HCG is the hormone that indicates your are pregnant....it also helps with egg quality so I take a small dose each day.

Well, I guess that it's for now, there's not much else to report. Now we just wait for the egg sucking day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infertility Blog Directory