Saturday, September 19, 2009

Bleh and Frick!

Well, after my last post things took a turn for the worse. I was overcome by major fatigue and nausea. I slept 3 hours in the afternoon and another 2 later in the day. I finally got up to eat some dinner, then paid for that with major intestinal distress for a few hours. The doctor thinks it may not be side effects from the meds but my high estrogen levels. Lovely.

He almost told me that I had to stim another day....I was like "no way, seriously?" So, they let me take my trigger shot tonight. This means, no more meds and my retrieval will be Monday AM.

My dr was all with the "how can you be having this reaction when you're 41?". This type of severe reaction is more a 28 year old than 41 year old...blah blah blah...so is the getting pregnant part. He actually called my ovaries "juicy". ew....and weird.

I just spent the day sleeping yet again...but I feel it may be starting to lift. I'm in a semi-upright position right now so there's hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infertility Blog Directory