Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sanity post 1

Well, on the grand scheme of my IVF sanity, I think I'm doing pretty well. That's not to say that I'm not thinking about the countdown every single minute of every single day, but at least I'm pretending that I'm not. I'm trying to keep myself busy by focusing on my photography. I've taken a few webinars and actually have planned 2 photo shoots in the next couple of weeks. Of course, one is a maternity shoot and the other is a newborn shoot, but they will be fun to do nonetheless. At least now I'm scouring the internet for baby shots with a whole different purpose. That's somewhat sane right?

We're also waiting to get started on our kitchen renovation. We have one contractor left to give us an estimate before we chose and I hope he gets back to us today....else my brain will surely explode.

One of my least favorite things to do.....waiting. Yet, it's all I do. Seems like an evil plot of the universe no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infertility Blog Directory