Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's 4am I must be crampy

It doesn't even really phase me anymore. Days and days of wicked evil cramps are just par for the course at this point. When even the doctors use the phrase "you're going to get a doozy of a period", you know, it's going to happen yet you don't quite know the extent of the word "doozy". But I do now!

The good part of IVF is that it can super-stimulate your ovaries to create many more eggs than normal. The bad part is that you have to come down off of those hormones sometime. So it's 4 am and I'm wide awake yet again this weekend. I know exactly when my pain meds wear off in the middle of the night. Oh how I wish I had that lil percocet again from the biopsy. Now THAT was a fun day!

I have an early morning drs appt so my alarm is set for 7:15. I assume I'll be falling back asleep around 7. I'm looking forward to getting this cycle started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infertility Blog Directory