Monday, September 28, 2009

Hurdles!

Maybe over the next week or so I'll make a few posts about how the waiting is whittling away at it my sanity....but I won't be posting about the outcome of this IVF. I know I've said it before, but since this is our last try we won't be posting the outcome either way for quite a while.

The reason we're not posting anything is because getting pregnant is just the first hurdle. We have the heartbeat, then the CVS screening, then the first trimester to get through. Chances of miscarriage at my age can be as much as 50%. Once we get passed all of these hurdles....we'll let you know how it went.

Thanks so much for being there to support us and I know the waiting will be just as hard on you as it is for me right now.

1 comment:

  1. As always, lots of happy thoughts, love and hopes heading your way throughout! :)

    ReplyDelete

Infertility Blog Directory