Friday, September 18, 2009

Frick!

Kelita said it best earlier today, referring to my current state as the "hatchery". And the hatchery is not progressing very quickly. There was a good amount of follicles, but most were in the 13-14mm range with 1 or 2 at 16mm. We need to get as many as possible at 16mm or more. The rub is that my estrogen levels are high. So, they are cutting out my growth hormone and "coasting" me on the Menopur. Menopur is all about the quality....so hopefully we will get where we need to be REALLY QUICK!

During the u/s it was clear the my ovaries are so large that they are right next to each other. CRAZY! I'm one of those lil' desk things with the metal balls...lovely! No wonder I can't do anything without getting sore. The drugs are really wiping me out. I'm still really nauseous and just took a 3 hour nap. What sucks is all this resting is soon to be followed by recuperating and then followed by more bedrest. bleh. So much for the last nice days of summer.

I don't know what the slow growth really means....maybe it's not a good sign or a bad sigh.....I know it's a nauseous sign. bleh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infertility Blog Directory