Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Turn on the waterworks!!!

I had another follow up appt today. Unfortunately, my follicle growth has stalled since I had to start taking ganirelix. They did say it would start up again, but my retrieval will be a few days later now. oh well.

So I came home and decided to give my dog a haircut. I think I took on a little too much. I was feeling fine when I started, but by the the time I finished vacuuming up her hair, my left side was extremely sore. I took 2 acetaminophen and decided to chill a while and watch the Sex and The City movie....again.

Next thing you know, I'm sobbing through the whole movie. Oh boy, the hormones have kicked in. My side was still sore by the end, so next I tried a bath. It did help but I took it easy and watched P.S. I Love You. Nothing like a story about grieving for your dead husband to send a hormonal girl over the edge. Cried through movie #2!

I can't believe I have to go on a few more days like this. I know, I know, Poor Dan! oy!

Oh yeah, so last night when I was giving myself the shot I noticed a bruise from a previous shot. It was sore and felt like there was lump. So I rubbed it a bit. During my bath I looked and down and realized what I thought was a shadow was really a 4" x 2" bruise where the lump had been. nice!

Ride the wave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infertility Blog Directory