Thursday, October 8, 2009

Arrrrrgh me achin' heeeeeed

The first time I was pregnant in May 2008, I was never nauseous. My big pregnancy symptom was extreme dizziness (I SAID DIZZINESS, not DITZINESS people! jeez, insulting me on my own blog with your thoughts!). Anywhoooo, I wasn't able to stand up for long periods of time. Before I knew I was pregnant, I thought I was getting the flu because I had to go lay down in the middle of blowdrying my hair.

This time, I've felt pretty good. I have a pinching feeling on my lower right side. I thought the headaches I was having were from caffeine withdrawal, but today I'm convinced otherwise. I've officially done everything to get rid of this headache and it won't budge. I drank some iced tea, I took a nap, I took a bath, I drank some water...still....throbbing. I'm hesitant to take any tylenol for it if I don't have to and I don't really think it will help. Tylenol is pretty useless. I'm always amused at the Tylenol commercial that says this is what they give women who have just delivered in the hospital. Yeah, that's because that's all they can take while breastfeeding, not because it actually takes away their pain.

So, I guess I'll have to ride the wave and assume this is happening because there's been another big jump in my beta level. I'll find out tomorrow at blood test #3! I wonder how many of these I'll have to do.

And, speaking of that pinching feeling....I've had that a couple of times while on the two week wait from a natural cycle or ivf cycle. I wonder if my embryos were starting to implant then peetered out. Hope we have a strong one this time! yay turbo-co-culture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infertility Blog Directory