Sunday, October 11, 2009

Nothing like doing a newborn baby shoot to distract you from the fact that you're pregnant eh? Well, hopefully it will. sigh I'm getting a bit obsessed with the whole thing. It's a little hard to not think about it. I wish it could be 8 weeks already so we could be passed the point where the pregnancy ended last time. I really need to stop reading about miscarriage rates for women over 40 on the internet.

Yesterday I was making a list of things to do this weekend. D was annoyed b/c he said if he were packing for the kitchen renovation, he'd do it the night before. My point of view is that I have no idea how I'll be feeling in 2 weeks. I may not be able to get off the couch like last time.

So.....later that day...I was all full of pep, then around 3pm I started to get really tired. Then, I started to get REALLY tired. I wound up laying on the couch until 11pm. ha! I win round 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infertility Blog Directory