Monday, October 5, 2009

Beta Day!

Yes, today it became official! I AM PREGNANT! Three of the IVF nurses called me together to deliver the news....one even sang me a little "You are pregnant, you are pregnant" song. So sweet! I felt a bit guilty for using the HPTs b/c I couldn't be as excited with them. I was also in the middle of a granite store so I had to temper a bit. So...my beta level is 92! This is definitely a good level. Now we go back in 2 days and hope it comes close to doubling. On to hurdle #2.

It's strange, with all that D and I have been through in this past year and a half, I thought it had ruined all the excitement. It really hasn't. I'm cautious and a bit scared, but still very excited. I am much more aware of all the hurdles I have in front of me....but right now I'm just very grateful to even get the chance to face them.

I realize that there is nothing I can do to make this pregnancy stick or not at this point....I just have to go where it leads me....and hope. My goal right now is to get through Wednesday and see how the 2nd blood test goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infertility Blog Directory