Monday, October 19, 2009

If I didn't know.....

I wouldn't think that I'm pregnant. So far, I've had a couple days of fatigue and a few headaches. Compared to an IVF cycle, this is a cakewalk. Of course, I could be puking every 5 minutes next week but right now, I feel pretty good. I get mild cramps every once in a while which is kind of scary, but the doctor said this is normal. My boobs are a little sore, but no big deal.

This whole train of thought started yesterday after I did a 2 hour photo shoot for my cousin. I just couldn't believe how much energy I had. The last time I was pregnant I couldn't get off the couch. I tried weeding my garden while sitting on a stool and called D crying b/c it was too hard and I was too dizzy to do it. This time, the only similarity is that I'm thirsty as hell. It doesn't seem to be coming out in the quantity it's going in, so after gaining 1 1/2 lbs in 2 weeks, I've decided to stop looking on a daily basis. It's just too upsetting.

It's probably overly ambitious to be planning this kitchen renovation in the middle of all of this...but how did I know? I've had my life in limbo for so long I had to just decide to live it no matter what. And....it's the no matter what that is so scary to me now. I can't believe I have to wait another 4 days until the next u/s. I wish this room were padded!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infertility Blog Directory