Saturday, October 3, 2009

T-2 days Saturday

Well, I've taken a multitude of pregnancy tests since Thursday. They are all lined up on the toilet tank in our bathroom. The good news is that the one (ok two) from this morning are distinctly darker. This means the amount of HCG in my body is increasing....which means the pregnancy is continuing...so far.

The bad news is that after my first positive test on Friday I started spotting. Now this just be a thing called implantation bleeding...but it's still going on today so I do have a bit of worry. We'll have to wait and see though....and hope it all works out. I keep thinking of that "I didn't know I was pregnant" show. I'm addicted to it. So many of the women are all "but I had my period each month what do you mean I'm in labor". I also have the internet to support me in whatever angle I choose to believe in. If I google "bleeding 12dpo ivf" I'm sure to find 10 girls who are having the same experience as me and 10 who aren't. So, right now I'm with the ones who are saying "it's all ok...don't you worry you're pretty head".

Is that what people call optimism? It feels so strange!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infertility Blog Directory