Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cakewalk....well, not so much

Which is worse? The two week wait or finding out your pregnant and having to wait a week between ultrasounds to see if you're STILL pregnant? Well, it's a trick question because they are both equally evil and maddening!!!

They gutted my kitchen yesterday so there's lots of activity going on. I've been running around packing boxes and setting up a makeshift kitchen in our backroom...now I'm on to answering contractor questions. You would think I'd have no time to be worried about the outcome of my new u/s right? You don't know me very well do you? I spend the time that I should be sleeping worrying about just that. Last night I was convinced that D used a regular tea bag not decaf in the nighttime tea he made me. I was that awake most of the night.

It doesn't help that I'm having these cramps on my right side. They are similar to "I'm about to get my period" cramps and the drs office said they were normal. They scare the shit out of me. I'll be here on the computer and get up to do something and have to stop in my tracks and breeeeeathe....breeeeeathe. Then they are gone again. Not cool fertility gods, not cool.

My boobs are starting to hurt a bit more and I notice my bra is getting a little snug. I feel a little like someone took a bike pump and put it.....let's say in my.....belly button (what did you think I was going to say? nice!) and is blowing me up like a Macy's Day Parade Float. Let's hope I don't explode in a public place!

Still no nausea or dizziness yet so I'm thankful for that. Now if I could I just flashforward about 7 months or at least 2 months and know this is all going to be ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infertility Blog Directory