Friday, October 30, 2009

Girlies!!!

I told the girlies' (the TB's) about the pregnancy last night. We all got together for K's B-day. I really wanted to tell them in person. I was hoping to have the 2nd u/s with a heartbeat under my belt but I didn't want to wait b/c I have no idea when we'd be getting together next. I figured they were dying to know as much as I was! I showed them the u/s picture and they were all choked up. They are so sweet. J got all teared up and they all hugged me. Love those girlies!!!

Yesterday morning I went to get the H1N1 shot. They had a designated place set up for Montco residents (children 5-9 and pregnant women). So I get there 20 mins early and the parking lot is already full. Now this is one huge synagogue...so that's a big parking lot. I park on a side street and walk over. I was hoping the line (the giant line) would be inside, but alas no...and it goes along the whole sidewalk. I had to change into a short sleeve shirt to get the shot, so there I am in my t-shirt and lil leather jacket. oops. Luckily, we only waited about an hour....and I got to meet some nice people in the line.

On the way to girls' night though, I started feelin' wonky. I had the chills and was feeling a bit fluish. It got better when I ate some food, but then I woke up in the night with major stomach upset. This morning I slept until 9, despite the fact that the contractor comes at 8....and I'm still feeling kind of weird. Hopefully this will pass soon.

I definitely needed the shot though b/c I need to go to Matty's 5 year bday party in a couple of weeks and need to be protected from the slimy germs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infertility Blog Directory