Monday, October 5, 2009

A rough one!

Monday PM ...D and I decided to go to our support group tonight to let everyone know about the benefits of co-culture. I was a little hesitant because there are some people in our group that have been there years before us and I didn't want to upset them with our news. The leader insisted we come and when we got there, the 2 people I was most worried about came in. ugggh. So we all told our stories and at the end one of the 2 girls said she just had a miscarriage. She miscarried after the heartbeat and everything. I totally knew how she felt and felt so horrible for her. I'm sure the last thing she wanted to hear was our news. sigh.

But, there was someone else there with the same egg quality issues as me, so maybe I helped and not hurt. We probably won't keep going though....I don't want anyone to dread going to the group b/c of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infertility Blog Directory