Thursday, January 8, 2009

Antsy!

I'm so anxious for this day to be over. I've never been so excited about a drs appt in my life. Tomorrow I have bloodwork and u/s. It will signal the definite beginning of my IVF cycle. I'm anxious to see how many antral follicles I have. (Those are the follicles that haven't started to develop yet). As of last month, I had 15 total. This is really good for someone my age. It's a good indication that I do not have "limited ovarian reserve". So I still have a few eggs left, hopefully they are good ones! I'm also hoping they are all still there. The nurse said there was a chance that a few could drop off b/c of the month on BCPs. I hope not! I need all I can get!

I think tonight I will do some yoga with my hubby. We've been doing this fertility yoga dvd and it's been pretty great. I don't think I'm up for the gym, but yoga sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infertility Blog Directory