Tuesday, January 20, 2009

One More Day!

Looks like I'm heading on to Day 11 of stims. While I did have one follicle that was 18mm at the u/s this morning, most of them (and there were A LOT of them!) were between 13 and 15mm. One more day will get the majority of them exactly where they should be (between 16-18mm). This bumps my egg retrieval to Friday which will give me the weekend to recover. What's one more day anyway?

I did not sleep well last night. My mind was racing about the egg retrieval. What if they don't give me enough pain meds? What if I wake up during the procedure? How am I supposed to not stress about these things without wine? seriously? Am I to believe that I am supposed to use relaxation and actual coping skills? Does this witchery even work? As my friend at work's son would say: "I am not impressed!"
I heart you chardonnay!

And one other thing, why do they make you take baby aspirin every day when it makes you bruise like crazy? I have a giant bruise on my belly from the acupuncture, plus some other ones from puncture wounds. Yesterday I bumped into a hook in my closet and now my arm has a huge lump on it. Don't they know I'm already broken? I need no help with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infertility Blog Directory