Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Now we wait

This may be the hardest part of all. All the needles and procedures are finished and now D and I will just stare at each other for a few weeks and wait.

Some thought it would never happen, but last night I finally had enough with laying on the couch. There's only so much tv you can watch, only so much Scramble you can play on Facebook. I was officially bored, bored, bored! I guess it was easier before b/c I was recovering from the first procedure. The transfer yesterday didn't have any lingering pain but they just needed me to be on bedrest for obvious egg sticking reasons.

Today I'm out again from work. The nurse said it was a good idea, especially since my job tends to be stressful. It's likely that the embryos will implant today...if they are going to. Try not to think about that!!! SURE, NO PROBLEM!

My plan is to keep busy for the next 2 weeks....and not talk about it as much as possible. Of course, as we were going to sleep last night D says "Arrrgh, I can't stop thinking about it!" I know, I know!

1 comment:

  1. It's like the old "Don't think of a pink elephant." You just can't help but think about it! I guess all you can do is give it a shot and try to focus the thinking about it just to the image of the little ones getting all nestled in and cozy. :) Have a relaxing day off. I think you definitely need some Judge Judy. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Infertility Blog Directory