Saturday, January 17, 2009

Welcome to my belly!

Tonight's the night I started daily shot #4, Ganirelix. This is the shot that's going to hold me off from ovulating while my follicles all grow to the right size. I have 3 of these total, so I guess I'm getting close to the big day of egg retrieval. yikes!

There are other changes to my meds as well. After my last appt on Friday, the nurse called to tell me that my bloodwork results came in high, so I need to dial back my PM dose of Gonal-F to 150 units instead of 300.

I have a follow up appt tomorrow at 8am. (blech..no sleeping in on Sunday) I'm supposed to go without taking my gonal-f shot. I guess they look and see where I'm at before adjusting my dose.

As for my ovaries, I'm definitely feeling sore today. I decided to give my dog a haircut and even though she is small, I felt like I may have taken on too much just having to hold her while trimming her legs. I think it's time to be careful not to exert myself over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infertility Blog Directory