Monday, January 19, 2009

Wiped Out!

Wiped out and feelin' sore is more like it! I had off today for MLK day so I should be relaxed and feel great eh? Unfortunately I didn't sleep very well b/c I couldn't get comfortable. My ovaries (and boobs) are incredibly sore. I'm in desperate need of a nap. Now that the FIOS guys are finished their 6 hour install, maybe I can finally take one.

The good news is...that my follicles are still growing well. The left side seems to be taking the lead today. The largest follicle on that side was 15.5mm...the largest on the right was about 13mm. They've upped my low dose hcg to 20 units and for tonight I'm taking one shot of Gonal-F (took none in the AM) of 375 units. Now, exactly how do I tell how much I have left in my Gonal-F pen when they keep changing my dosage? I knoweth not.

I had my last acupunture appt this morning as well before the egg transfer. Well, at least that's a little less poking of Linda! Off to nap! night night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infertility Blog Directory