Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My heeeeeed!

I woke up this morning with a nasty headache. It has decided to stick around all day. Drugs do not work. This must mean AF is on the way...it happens every time now. uggggh I had an acupunture appt this morning. I told the doctor about my headache and he made me all Hellraiser-like with needles in my head, temples and ears. It hasn't stopped the unrelenting head throbbing though.

I ran into one of the girls in my support group at the drs office. She's going through a cycle of IVF right now too. She told me to make sure I drink a lot of water. It's so great to have this group during all of this.

Other than that, the shots have been going well. I'm not feeling majorly bloated or anything yet. I have my first u/s tomorrow to see how the eggs to be are doing. It's really hard not to be obvious about what I'm doing since I have to come in late to work several times a week. In the end though, it doesn't really matter what people I work with think. They will have to deal. This is more important.

I'm hoping that I feel well enough so hubby and I can do some yoga tonight. With my brother's wedding this weekend, I've been slacking on the exercise. I'm not going to be able to do anything too intense in the next few weeks either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infertility Blog Directory