Friday, January 2, 2009

Waiting Waiting Waiting

I now understand Tom Petty when he says it's the hardest part! Due to our health coverage and the holiday schedule at our RE's office, we had to delay IVF for a little over a month. Then, I had to delay one week more because my brother bumped his wedding by a week. I told him I would photograph it and I didn't want to take the risk of being crazy and/or bloated on the big day. I have visions of the blueberry girl in Willa Wonka (the original of course) and it's not pretty. No one wants to be rolled around a wedding!

The holidays have helped me not obsess too much about the waiting. My husband and I have been doing yoga, working out and I've been going to an acupunturist once a week. My friend was so sweet and scheduled us both for massages tomorrow so I'm looking forward to that muchly!

In a world where we can have dinner ready in less than 5 minutes or get an instantaneous answer to a question via the internet, this whole pregnancy process is painstakingly looooooong! Don't even get me thinking about the two week wait!!!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infertility Blog Directory